NOTICE TO MARINERS
Containers was sunk at the lower section area navigation buoy number “64” on Sai Gon – Vung Tau channel
HCM – 09 – 2012
– Territorial water: Ho Chi Minh City.
– Channel’s name: Sai Gon – Vung Tau.
On behalf of Ministry of Transport, Southern Vietnam Maritime Safety Corporation notifies that:
The VSICO PIONEER ship collisions with self propelled barge Falcon 56 to 02 containers was sunk at the lower section area of navigation buoy number “64” about 400 meters on Sai Gon – Vung Tau channel. Present possition 01 container sunk on the left, outside navigation channel, 01 container remain undetermined location.
1. Every vessel sailing on Saigon – Vungtau channel should pay attention when sailing close to the area 02 container was sunk mentioned above, apply reasonable measures of navigation to ensure maritime safety.
- For more details please contact with Hochiminh City port authority.
- Information will be informer in the following Notice to marine.