NOTICE TO MARINERS
Depth of shoal areas of Ganh Rai Bay, Kervella, L’est cape, Propontis,
P71-ĐT83, Buoy “58”, VQ1 turning basin, VQ2 turning basin
in Sai Gon – Vung Tau fairway area 2016
No.268/TBHH-TCTBĐATHHMN dated December 31, 2016
HCM – 68 – 2016
Locality: Ho Chi Minh City.
Fairway: Sai Gon-Vung Tau.
Section: Shoal areas of Ganh Rai Bay, Kervella, L’est cape, Propontis, P71-ĐT83, buoy “58”, VQ1 Turning basin, VQ2 Turning basin.
Southern Vietnam Maritime Safety Corporation would like to inform:
Within range of designed fairway is 150m in width, Ganh Rai Bay is 400m in width, limited and guided by AtoN system, least depth in meters to Chart Datum as follows:
- Shoal area of Ganh Rai Bay: From upstream of buoy “8” on Sai Gon-Vung Tau fairway + 800m to upstream of buoy “3” + 800m.
- Shoal area of Kervella: From downstream of buoy “28”-400m to buoy “33”.
- Shoal area of L’est cape: From downstream of buoy “34”-1100m to buoy “37A”.
- Shoal area of Propontis: From buoy “37A” to upstream of buoy “44”+750m.
- Shoal area of buoy “58”: at Pha Mi cape area.
- Shoal area of P71-ĐT83: From buoy “71” to upstream of beacon “83”+1300m.
- VQ1 turning basin: Within range of designed semi-circle has a diameter of 340m in front of Sai Gon Port area.
- VQ2 turning basin: Within range of designed semi-circle has a diameter of 480m at area is opposite to Te canal.
Least depth at Shoal areas mentioned above is 8,5m.
All mariners should use caution when navigating in Sai Gon-Vung Tau fairway area, follow Aton system for maritime safety.