NOTICE TO MARINERS
A rehearsal of Oil spill response on VungTau’s Sea
VTU – 23 – 2013
- Sea area: BaRia – VungTau province.
On behalf of Ministry of Transport, Southern Vietnam Maritime Safety Corporation notifies that:
Oil spill response will rehearse on Vungtau’s Sea with detail as follow:
- Duration and location:
– Duration: 08th August 2012 (6:30am to 15:00pm)
– Location: 5NM North East far from Nghinh Phong point
– Coordinate: Lat (j): 10020’00”0 N
Long (l) 107008’50”0 E
(The Coordinate in WGS-84)
- Characteristics of attending vessels:
|- Dimension: 44m x 10.6m x 3.6m
– IMO: 9587374
|- Dimension: 53.0m x 12.0m x 4.0m
– IMO: 9619347
- Coordinated Unit: BD POC
All vessels navigating on Baria-Vungtau province should pay attention, apply reliable navigation method and keep away 1NM from the co-ordinate mentioned above.
– For more details please contact with VungTau port authority.