NOTICE TO MARINERS
The construction area of Deep-sea Metro I drilling vessel executing near the VGP-130-TD-1X drilling oil-well
No.202/TBHH-TCTBĐATHHMN on October 23, 2015
VTU – 88 – 2015.
Waters: The East Sea
Southern Vietnam Maritime Safety Corporation would like to inform:
From the dated of October 15, 2015, the Vietgazprom Joint Venture Operation (VGP) Company carried out pulling the Deep-sea Metro I drilling vessel from the execution position of VGP-131-TB-1X oil-well to the Block 130 area for drilling the VGP-130-TD-1X oil-well with the following details:
- The drilling position with coordinates:
(The WGS-84 coordinates supplied by Vietgazprom(VGP)).
– Vessel: Deepsea Metro I.
– IMO’s number: 9503768.
– Type: Deep-sea drilling vessel
– Nationality: Bermuda.
– Height of Drilling tower: 74,3m.
– Color: Red
– Signal lights in night time as requirement
- Estimated time: from October 16, 2015 to the end of drilling working plan
– All means navigating on Vietnam Sea pay attention to moving away the drilling position with above coordinates and characteristics, watching out for maritime safety.
– For more information, please contact to Vietgazprom Joint Venture Operation (VGP) Company.