NOTICE TO MARINERS
Pulling PVD-2 drilling rig from Rong field – VSP to Te Giac Trang field
187/TBHH-TCTBĐATHHMN dated July 16 ,2021
VTU – 42 – 2021
Waters: Viet Nam.
VMS-South would like to inform that:
Hoang Long Company will carry out towing PVD-2 drilling rig from Rong field – VSP to Te Giac Trang field, Lot 16-1:
- Location of PVD-2 drilling rig at Te Giac Trang field, Block 16-1:
9054’39,548” Morth latitude
107056’16,276” East longitude
(Coordinates was provided by Hoang Long Company)
- Characteristics of PVD-2 drilling rig:
- Type: Jack-up ;
- Nationality: Viet Nam;
- Dimension: Length 71,32 m; width 63,4 m; heigh: 7,62 m;
- Call-sign: 3WRB;
- IMO: 8770039;
- Color: red, light blue;
- Flag: Viet Nam;
- Safe distance: 500m;
- At night, there is a light signal according to regulations.
- Implementation time
- The estimated time to start the rig rafter is 07 30 on 15/7/2021.
- The expected time to finish pulling the rig is 17:00 on 15/7/2021.
All vessels navigating on Viet Nam waters should keep a safe distance of at least 500 m from the rig with the above identification characteristics and the area with the above coordinates to ensure maritime safety.
More information contact to Truong Thanh Tra Vinh Wind Power Joint Stock Company.
ON BEHALF OF DIRECTOR GENERAL
DEPUTY DIRECTOR GENERAL
Signed and Sealed
Pham Tuan Anh