NOTICE TO MARINERS
Northern buoy “BC” at Ganh Da Dia reef area, Phu Yen province has been restored to operation
No. 191/TBHH-TCTBĐATHHMN dated July 26 ,2021
PYN – TG – 03 – 2021
Waters: Phu Yen province.
|Latitude (j)||Longitude (l)||Latitude (j)||Longitude (l)|
VMS-South would like to inform that: Northern buoy “BC” at Ganh Da Dia reef area, Phu Yen province has been restored to operation:
- Function: Northern safety signal, ships are allowed to navigate north of the signal.
- By day:
- Diameter: 2,0m.
- Shape: Grid tower.
- Color: The top half is black, the bottom half is yellow.
- Top-mark: Two black cones are placed consecutively vertically, the top of the cone is upward.
- Code: letter “BC” white.
- Geographical vision (NM): 1,5 ≤ R ≤1,8.
- Luminous range: 1,5 NM.
- By night:
- Light characteristics: white light, sigle flashing every 1s.
- Luminous range: 02 NM.
All vessels navigating in Phu Yen fairway based on the Notice to Mariners, paper charts, depth and AtoN system and should have methods of safety navigation. Absolutely comply with the regulation of Quy Nhon Maritime Administration for maritime safety.
Notice to mariners No. 180/TBHH-TCTBĐATHHMN dated June 30, 2021 is canceled.
ON BEHALF OF DIRECTOR GENERAL
DEPUTY DIRECTOR GENERAL
Signed and Sealed
Pham Tuan Anh